Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Own Planting Progress

I really need to post some new pictures, the garden ALREADY looks different!

So far I have planted the following:
Potatoes
Leeks
Turnips
Onions
Shallots
Broccoli
Broccoli Rabe (Rappi)
Arugula
Lettuce (various kinds)
Spinach
Shelling Peas
Snow Peas
Golden Beets (I'm not sure on the progress of these. They seem to be taking a long time and I've never grown them before.
Rhubarb
Garlic (I planted this last fall)
Horseradish (again, planted last fall)
Dill-I actually didn't plant it, it's sprouting from some seed from last year, I'm just letting it grow!)
Radishes
Brussels Sprouts
Oregano (had already)
Sage (Ditto)
Winter Savory (Ditto)
Chives (Ditto)
Thyme (Ditto)
Tarragon (Ditto)

Wow-On paper that looks like more than it does to me out in the garden. Perhaps it's because the garden is bigger than it ever was or perhaps it's because some of that stuff is still small and no where near ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment